Our two published maps are titled:
Prescott Granite Dells Lakes and Trails
Prescott Trails and Recreation Map
Help Build Prescott's Trail System
Mile-High Trail System
The Mile-High Trail System contains approximately 68 miles of trails including Rails-to-Trails projects along the former Santa Fe Railroad, the Prescott Circle Trail System, and the Greenways Trails System. The Prescott Circle Trail is a network of trails that continues to expand, and which will eventually encircle all of Prescott. The Greenways Trails are urban trails along Granite and Miller Creeks that run through downtown Prescott.
Take a look at the video below for an overview of some of the latest trails to ride and hike in Prescott.
Check out the new Dells Slickrock Trails!
via Ken Bennet's fun helmet cam video
Check out the items below to see how Prescott trails have made the news.
- Whiskey Off Road Endurance Ride Video
- National Geographic Rates Prescott in Best Adventure Towns
- Mountain Bike Action Article
- Rails to Trails Hall of Fame (Peavine Trail)
- Rob Hehlen's Prescott Circle Trail: Fulfilling a Vision (ppsx, 21 mb) Power Point presentation
- The Circle Trail Video shown at City Council on June 5th 2012.
Peavine Parking fees collected as of 10/29/2010 total $913
- Sharlot Hall Museum trail map listings
- Contact the Prescott National Forest at 928-443-8000, or visit the Prescott National Forest trails website
- Prescott Lakes Trails System Map
TrekAbout Hiking can now be found under Programs and Special Events';