- SOFTBALL-ASA NON APPROVED BAT LIST POLICY (pdf, 1039.2 kb)
ASA approved bats must have either a 2000 or 2004 certified stamps to be considered a legal bat. There attached document shows the bats that have the certified stamp on them that are no longer legal. See attachment. If you have a bat that is not older than a 2000 bat without an ASA stamp on it, it is considered Illegal. If you have any questions regarding the illegal bat policy, please contact the Recreation Supervisor at 777-1557 Here is the link to the ASA Policy: http://www.softball.org/about/certified_equipment.asp
- 2016 Adult Softball League Registration Form (pdf, 274.6 kb)
Please contact the Recreation Services Supervisor at 928-777-1557 or email@example.com for more information.
- Softball-2016 City League Rulebook (pdf, 665.7 kb)
We have made a few changes to the 2016 Rulebook. Secondary Home Plate for Coed and Sr. Men's leagues will be replaced with a secondary chalk line to run past to avoid potential injuries. Friday night leagues will only be an 8 week league with reduced fees. Monday through Friday leagues will remain 10 weeks. Both leagues will have end of season tournaments with top four teams competing. #1 seed gets choice for their first game time.
- Adult Softball-2016 Standings FINAL (pdf, 55.0 kb)
Standings will be updated the following day of each night's league play. If you have a question about the standings, please contact the sports supervisor at 777-1557 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Softball-Friday Night Leagues-Revised Schedule (pdf, 69.5 kb)
Last regular season games have been revised on the attached schedule due to ppd games on Friday August 5 due to weather. All games will remain at the same times with only a date change.
- Adult Softball Leagues-ASA Roster Form (pdf, 124.4 kb)
This form is utilized for Adult Softball Leagues Only. All other sports leagues will utilize the City of Prescott roster
- Adult Softball Rule Book - Coed Lineup Rule (pdf, 16.3 kb)
You can find general forms on the main Adult Sports page.
League Information & Important Dates
- Sep2 Labor Day Summer State Championship Softball »
Friday, September 2, 2016 through Sunday, September 4, 2016