- SOFTBALL-ASA NON APPROVED BAT LIST POLICY (pdf, 697.3 kb)
ASA approved bats must have either a 2000 or 2004 certified stamps to be considered a legal bat. There are 24 bats that have the certified stamp on them that are no longer legal. See attachment. If you have a bat that is not older than a 2000 bat without an ASA stamp on it, it is considered Illegal. If you have any questions regarding the illegal bat policy, please contact the Recreation Supervisor at 777-1557 Here is the link to the ASA Policy: http://www.softball.org/about/certified_equipment.asp
- Adult Softball-2014 Standings (pdf, 56.7 kb)
Standings will be updated daily after each night's play. Please contact the Recreation Supervisor at 777-1557 or email@example.com if you believe standings are not accurate.
- Adult Softball Leagues-ASA Roster Form (pdf, 124.4 kb)
This form is utilized for Adult Softball Leagues Only. All other sports leagues will utilize the City of Prescott roster
- Adult Softball Rule Book - Coed Lineup Rule (pdf, 16.3 kb)
- Softball-2015 City League Rulebook (pdf, 700.6 kb)
We have made a few changes to the 2015 Rulebook. Playoff participation, Corec E league player eligibility and #1 seeds for end of season tournaments will have a choice on playing the #4 seed at 6:30pm or 7:30pm prior to the 8:30pm championship game.
- 2015 Adult Softball League Registration Form (pdf, 267.4 kb)
Please contact the Recreation Services Supervisor at 928-777-1557 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You can find general forms on the main Adult Sports page.