Noon-Day Drop-In Basketball
Take a break in the middle of the day for some fun and exercise. Adults play full court pick-up basketball games three days a week. All games are self-officiated.
Games are played Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from noon until 2:00 p.m. at the Grace Sparkes Activity Center Gym. Adults (18 and over), there is no fee. For more information call 928-777-1557.
The City of Prescott has also included a free open gym basketball program for Men 50+ on Tuesdays from noon until 2:00pm at the Grace Sparkes Activity Center Gym beginning Tuesday, December 1. For more information call 928-777-1557.
- Basketball-2015 Rule Book (pdf, 537.7 kb)
- Basketball-2015 Summer Basketball Registration Form (pdf, 230.9 kb)
- Basketball- Summer 2015 Standings-FINAL (pdf, 30.4 kb)
Please contact sports supervisor at 928-777-1557 for any issues with the standings. Standings will be posted after each night's league play.
- Basketball-Monday Men's A @ YMCA (pdf, 83.4 kb)
- Basketball--Tuesday Men's B @ YMCA (pdf, 103.4 kb)
- Basketball-Tuesday Men's C @ GSAC (Old Armory Bldg) (pdf, 88.6 kb)
- Basketball-Thursday Men's B @ YMCA (pdf, 87.8 kb)
- Basketball- Thursday Men's C @ GSAC (Old Armory Bldg) (pdf, 89.1 kb)
- 2015 Open Gym Basketball Schedule (pdf, 89.9 kb)
Subject to change due to special events, gym closures. Please contact front office at 777-1122 for more information.
You can find general forms on the main Adult Sports page.