Noon-Day Drop-In Basketball
Take a break in the middle of the day for some fun and exercise. Adults play full court pick-up basketball games three days a week. All games are self-officiated.
Games are played Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from noon until 2:00 p.m. at the Grace Sparkes Activity Center Gym. Adults (18 and over), there is no fee. For more information call 928-777-1557.
The City of Prescott has also included a free open gym basketball program for Men 50+ on Tuesdays from noon until 2:00pm at the Grace Sparkes Activity Center Gym beginning Tuesday, December 1. You can pick up a 2010 calendar for this new program at the Parks & Recreation Department Office. For more information call 928-777-1557.
- Basketball-2014 Rule Book (pdf, 537.9 kb)
- Basketball-2014 Winter Basketball Registration Form (pdf, 32.6 kb)
- Basketball-2014 Winter Basketball League Standings (pdf, 35.5 kb)
League Standings will be updated after each nights play. Please check back each week and contact Recreation Supervisor if you have any questions regarding the standings at 777-1557 or email@example.com
- 2014 Open Gym Basketball Schedule (pdf, 90.5 kb)
Subject to change due to special events, gym closures. Please contact front office at 777-1122 for more information.
- Basketball-Monday Men's A @ Yavapai College (pdf, 90.6 kb)
- Basketball-Monday Men's C @ YMCA (pdf, 87.9 kb)
- Basketball-Tuesday Men's B @ YMCA (pdf, 86.8 kb)
- Basketball-Tuesday Men's C @ GSAC (pdf, 86.8 kb)
- Basketball-Wednesday Men's B @ Yavapai College (pdf, 87.5 kb)
- Basketball-Wednesday Men's C @ YMCA (pdf, 86.9 kb)
- Basketball-Thursday Men's C (BLUE) @ YMCA (pdf, 89.9 kb)
- Basketball-Thursday Men's C (RED) @ GSAC (pdf, 89.4 kb)
You can find general forms on the main Adult Sports page.