Noon-Day Drop-In Basketball
Take a break in the middle of the day for some fun and exercise. Adults play full court pick-up basketball games three days a week. All games are self-officiated.
Games are played Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from noon until 2:00 p.m. at the Grace Sparkes Activity Center Gym. Adults (18 and over), there is no fee. For more information call 928-777-1557.
The City of Prescott has also included a free open gym basketball program for Men 50+ on Tuesdays from noon until 2:00pm at the Grace Sparkes Activity Center Gym beginning Tuesday, December 1. For more information call 928-777-1557.
- 2016 Open Gym Basketball Schedule (pdf, 89.7 kb)
Subject to change due to special events, gym closures. Please contact front office at 777-1122 for more information.
- Basketball-Rule Book (pdf, 555.8 kb)
- Basketball-2016 Winter League Standings (pdf, 30.9 kb)
Standings will be updated after each nights play.
- Basketball-2016 Winter Basketball Registration Form (pdf, 234.3 kb)
- Basketball-Monday Mens A REVISED SCHEDULE (pdf, 90.7 kb)
Revised schedule due to February 1 snow day at Yav College.
- Basketball-Monday Mens C (pdf, 106.8 kb)
- Basketball-Tuesday Mens B (pdf, 88.1 kb)
- Basketball-Tuesday Mens C (pdf, 86.3 kb)
- Basketball-Wednesday Mens B (pdf, 86.4 kb)
- Basketball-Wednesday Mens C (pdf, 87.2 kb)
- Basketball-Thursday Mens B (pdf, 86.5 kb)
- Basketball-Thursday Mens C (pdf, 87.0 kb)
You can find general forms on the main Adult Sports page.