Noon-Day Drop-In Basketball
Take a break in the middle of the day for some fun and exercise. Adults play full court pick-up basketball games three days a week. All games are self-officiated.
Games are played Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from noon until 2:00 p.m. at the Grace Sparkes Activity Center Gym. Adults (18 and over), there is no fee. For more information call 928-777-1557.
The City of Prescott has also included a free open gym basketball program for Men 50+ on Tuesdays from noon until 2:00pm at the Grace Sparkes Activity Center Gym beginning Tuesday, December 1. For more information call 928-777-1557.
- Basketball-2015 Rule Book (pdf, 537.7 kb)
- 2015 Winter Basketball League Standings-FINAL (pdf, 34.5 kb)
Standings will be updated after each night's league play. If you have any questions about the standings, please contact the Recreation Supervisor at 928-777-1557 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basketball-2015 Winter Basketball Registration Form (pdf, 234.6 kb)
- Basketball-Monday Mens A @ YMCA (pdf, 87.4 kb)
- Basketball-Monday Men's C @ GSAC (pdf, 86.9 kb)
- Basketball-Tuesday Men's B @ YMCA (pdf, 86.3 kb)
- Basketball-Tuesday Men's C @ GSAC (pdf, 86.0 kb)
- Basketball-Wednesday Men's C @ YMCA (pdf, 87.0 kb)
- Basketball-Thursday Men's B @ YMCA (pdf, 85.7 kb)
- Basketball-Thursday Men's C @ GSAC (pdf, 86.2 kb)
- 2015 Open Gym Basketball Schedule (pdf, 89.9 kb)
Subject to change due to special events, gym closures. Please contact front office at 777-1122 for more information.
You can find general forms on the main Adult Sports page.