Leagues are divided into four skill levels (A) advanced (B) Intermediate Advanced, (C) Intermediate, (REC) Beginning.
General Forms & Additional Information
- 2014 Adult Sports Leagues Schedule (pdf, 265.0 kb)
- 2014 Calendar of Sporting Events (pdf, 376.8 kb)
Calendar is updated throughout the year as events are added. Please check back for revised calendars.
- City of Prescott Code of Conduct-Adult Sports Leagues (pdf, 30.3 kb)
- Individual Liability Waiver for Minors (pdf, 26.1 kb)
- Roster & Waiver Release (pdf, 23.5 kb)
- Roster & Waiver Release-Adult Softball Leagues (pdf, 1529.7 kb)
This form is utilized for Adult Softball Leagues Only. All other sports leagues will utilize the City of Prescott roster
- Roster Change Form (pdf, 19.6 kb)
Team managers can call the Sports Hotline at 928-777-1OUT (1688) to get updates on league information, rainouts, and other information regarding your league.
For more information regarding our Sports Leagues, Tournaments, Special Events or Facility Rentals, please contact Rick Hormann, Recreation Supervisor at 928-777-1557.
Free Agent List
For individuals who would like to play in our Adult Sports Leagues, but who do not have a team to play on, a Free Agent List is taken at the Recreation Office. Leagues include volleyball, basketball, soccer, flag football and softball. Managers looking for extra players, and Free Agents' teams have been formed from this list. Call 928-777-1122 or email Rick Hormann with your name, phone number, level of play and evenings available to get on the list.
Prescott Parks and Recreation also rents sports fields for practices, picnics, and tournaments. For more information on renting a sports field, see the Facilities Rentals page or call the Recreation Division Office at 928-777-1552.