Choose a category below (Special Events, Trekabout, Special Needs), or Senior Olympics to see upcoming Parks & Recreation programs & events. Also, don't miss the Events Calendar to learn about even more programs and events going on throughout the City of Prescott.
Prescott Parks and Recreation Special Needs has a new name. We will now go by SNAP (Special Needs Activity Program).
We offer recreational programs for individuals with mental and physical handicaps. Our continuing goal is to be more active in the Prescott community. There are monthly Bingo nights, craft nights, dances and social nights out, plus more special events. So come and check out this SNAPpy group for some fun and exciting programs!
- SNAP Exercise Programs October 2013 (pdf, 88.0 kb)
- SNAP Exercise Programs September 2013 (pdf, 86.0 kb)
- SNAP Happenings October 2013 (pdf, 158.0 kb)
- SNAP Happenings September 2013 (pdf, 266.5 kb)
- Dec4 The Christmas Tree »
Wednesday, December 4, 2013 through Thursday, December 12, 2013