Parks & Lakes
- Summer Hours:(Memorial day-Labor day)6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Winter Hours:
7:00 AM - Sunset
- $2.00 parking fee
Located at 2900 S Goldwater Lake Rd, go south on Mount Vernon Street, which becomes Senator Highway, about four miles to the entrance of the lake. Turn right and park in the designated parking spots only. There is a small parking fee of $2 per car and an annual pass is available. Please see below for the explanation of the park's opening and closing hours along with a clarification of dates for summer and winter hours for Goldwater Lake Park.
Canoe and kayak rentals available. For detailed information, prices, and hours of operation, go to Prescott Outdoors
- 15-acre lake with fishing docks
- Boat launch ramp~no gasoline motors~electric only
- Outstanding for canoeing/kayaking
- Picnic tables
- Sand volleyball court
- Hiking trails
- Horseshoe pits
- Handicapped access picnic sites
- No Swimming
* Off-Season hours are from the Tuesday after Labor Day through the Friday before Memorial Day.
** Winter hours are from the Tuesday after Labor Day through the Friday before Memorial Day.