Parks & Lakes
Mail the Parking Pass application below with your check to the following address:City of Prescott- Parks, Recreation and Library Dept.
824 E Gurley St
Prescott, AZ 86301
- Parking Pass Application (pdf, 24.7 kb)
Use this form to purchase an annual parking pass, allowing the bearer unlimited entry to Sundog Peavine Trailhead, Willow Lake, Watson Lake and Goldwater Lake Park.
|A.C. Williams Granite Creek Park||554 N 6th St.|
|Acker Park||421 S. Virginia St.|
|Flinn Park||280 Josephine St.|
|Heritage Park||1497 Heritage Park Rd.|
|Jim McCasland Willow Creek Park||3181 Willow Creek Rd.|
|Ken Lindley Field and Park||702 E. Gurley St.|
|Kuebler Field||1185 Commerce Dr.|
|Mike Fann Community Skate Park||702 E. Gurley St.|
|Pioneer Park||1200 Commerce Dr.|
|Roughrider Park and Bill Vallely Field||621 N. Washington Ave.|
|Vista Park||1684 Sarafina Dr.|
|Willow Creek Park Dog Park||3181 Willow Creek Rd.|
|Honor Island Park||626 W. Gurley St.|
|Leroux Mini-Park||536 W. Leroux St.|
|Peppertree Mini-Park||220 W. Delano Av.|
|Veteran's Memorial Island||111 Aven Dr.|
|Goldwater Lake||2900 S Goldwater Lake Rd|
|Watson Lake Park||3101 Watson Lake Rd|
|Willow Lake Park||1497 Heritage Park Road|
|Open Space Nature Preserves||Location|
|Community Nature Center||1981 Williamson Valley Rd.|
|Downtown Prescott Greenways Trail||Sheldon & Montezuma|
|Prescott Peavine National Recreation Trail||1626 Sundog Ranch Rd.|
|Stricklin Park||1751 Sherwood Dr.|
|Watson Woods Riparian Preserve||1626 Sundog Ranch Rd.|
|White Spar Creekside Open Space Preserve||1400 White Spar Rd.|
|Grace M. Sparkes Activity Center||824 E. Gurley St.|
|Rowle P. Simmons Community Center||1280 E. Rosser St.|
Prescott City Park Rules
Prescott Parks are for everyone! For the health and safety of all, please remember:
- Dogs must be on a leash at all City Parks except the dog park. Please clean up after your pet.
- No Dogs are allowed on Athletic Fields in the interest of Public Health and Safety, City Ordinance #15-1-15
- Fires are allowed in stoves or barbecues only.
- Motorized vehicles must stay on maintained roadways. Obey all speed limits and watch for children at play!
- Littering is crime punishable with a maximum $2500 fine in the City of Prescott.
- Parks generally close at 10 p.m. Overnight camping is available at Watson Lake Park during the summer season.
- A permit may be required for beer consumption in some parks.
- City trails are for hikers, runners, bicyclists, and equestrian use, unless otherwise noted.