Parks & Lakes
Mail the Parking Pass application below with your check to the following address:City of Prescott- Parks, Recreation and Library Dept.
824 E Gurley St
Prescott, AZ 86301
|A.C. Williams Granite Creek Park||554 N 6th St.|
|Acker Park||421 S. Virginia St.|
|Flinn Park||280 Josephine St.|
|Heritage Park||1497 Heritage Park Rd.|
|Jim McCasland Willow Creek Park||3181 Willow Creek Rd.|
|Ken Lindley Field and Park||702 E. Gurley St.|
|Kuebler Sports Complex||1185 Commerce Dr.|
|Mike Fann Community Skate Park||702 E. Gurley St.|
|Pioneer Park||1200 Commerce Dr.|
|Roughrider Park and Bill Vallely Field||621 N. Washington Ave.|
|Vista Park||1684 Sarafina Dr.|
|Willow Creek Park Dog Park||3181 Willow Creek Rd.|
|Honor Island Park||626 W. Gurley St.|
|Leroux Mini-Park||536 W. Leroux St.|
|Peppertree Mini-Park||220 W. Delano Av.|
|Veteran's Memorial Island||111 Aven Dr.|
|Goldwater Lake||2900 S Goldwater Lake Rd|
|Watson Lake Park||3101 Watson Lake Rd|
|Willow Lake Park||1497 Heritage Park Road|
|Open Space Nature Preserves||Location|
|Community Nature Center||1981 Williamson Valley Rd.|
|Downtown Prescott Greenways Trail||Sheldon & Montezuma|
|Prescott Peavine National Recreation Trail||1626 Sundog Ranch Rd.|
|Stricklin Park||1751 Sherwood Dr.|
|Watson Woods Riparian Preserve||1626 Sundog Ranch Rd.|
|White Spar Creekside Open Space Preserve||1400 White Spar Rd.|
|Grace M. Sparkes Activity Center||824 E. Gurley St.|
|Rowle P. Simmons Community Center||1280 E. Rosser St.|
Prescott City Park Rules
Prescott Parks are for everyone! For the health and safety of all, please remember:
- Dogs must be on a leash at all City Parks except the dog park. Please clean up after your pet.
- No Dogs are allowed on Athletic Fields in the interest of Public Health and Safety, City Ordinance #15-1-15
- Fires are allowed in stoves or barbecues only.
- Motorized vehicles must stay on maintained roadways. Obey all speed limits and watch for children at play!
- Littering is crime punishable with a maximum $2500 fine in the City of Prescott.
- Parks generally close at 10 p.m. Overnight camping is available at Watson Lake Park during the summer season.
- A permit may be required for beer consumption in some parks.
- City trails are for hikers, runners, bicyclists, and equestrian use, unless otherwise noted.