USGA rules will govern all play along with the following rules:
- Out of Bounds is defined by:
- The inside edge of white stakes or lines, villa walls, and wooden fences.
- In the absence of stakes, the inside edge of street curbs, paved public roads, or transportation trails.
- Property line walls and split rail fences, white stakes and golf balls crossing public roads are considered out-of-bounds.
- Water Hazards are defined by Yellow Stakes or Lines.
- Lateral Water Hazards are defined by Red Stakes or Lines.
- All yardages are measured to the center of the green.
- Ground Under Repair: which allows free relief under the following conditions:
- Areas enclosed by white lines.
Keep carts on paths around tees and greens and on all Par 3's.
- Pace of play is 4 hours.
- Players must not change courses without permission.
- Please keep all cars away from trees, out of desert areas and at least 10 yards from the greens.
- Maximum two people per cart & each player must have their own clubs.
- Please no outside food or beverages; no coolers are allowed.
- Please repair ball marks on the greens, rake bunkers, and fill divots in the fairways with sand provided to you.