Wildland Division proactively works to prevent wildland fires by educating the public on the real threat of wildfire, reducing the threat of wildfire to the community, and assisting homeowners in the creation of defensible space on their property.
- Darrell Willis - Wildland Division Chief
- Todd Rhines - Fuels Management Supervisor
- Ted Ralston - Wildland Code Enforcement Officer
- Map of U.S. large fire incidents (seasonal)
- Regional Alert Information for Yavapai County
At this site you can get more information about where crews are working and areas in the future where crews will be working as well as other news and events.
- Map of the Urban-Wildland Interface Zones (pdf, 1678.4 kb)
This is a map of the Urban-Wildland Interface Zones.