News & Announcements
September 30, 2014
Monsoon Brings Weed Overgrowth Requiring Maintenance
A wetter than average monsoon season this year has created new weed and grass growth around Prescott, necessitating maintenance by residents and property owners.
According to the Prescott City Code, Section 7-5-4 (C), it is the responsibility of persons owning or occupying any building, grounds or premises within the City to cut or remove grass and weeds over twelve inches (12") in height throughout the property. City of Prescott Code Enforcement Supervisor Michael Fleming advises, &quo...
- Sep 26 Local Fire Departments Pledge Support To Guard and Reserve
- Sep 22 New Video from the 9/11 Survivor Tree Planting in Prescott
- Sep 18 Filming Wraps Up On Prescott Movie Set This Week
- 9:00 AM Economic Outlook for Arizona and Greater Prescott
- 10:00 AM FREE Naturalist City Walks
- 1:00 PM Wednesday Poetry Discussion Group